iHeartMedia’s Nashville radio stations, digital platforms and high-profile events specialize in effective and innovative marketing campaigns. Here are just a few local businesses we’ve helped to reach and engage new customers.
Direct Auto Insurance
No other vendor offers the service and opportunities that iHeartMedia does. We are extremely pleased with our working relationship and plan to continue it for many years.
– Jon Walters, Senior Vice President/Chief Information Officer
To create brand awareness through unique sponsorship opportunities and increase number of insurance inquiries.
Build awareness by involving client in key events and give them ownership of the iHeartMedia Nashville Performance Suite.
Direct Auto Insurance name and logo mentioned on-air, online, in social media, photo galleries and live webcasts of over 20 live performances annually in the Direct Auto Insurance Garage.
Direct Auto Insurance is the exclusive multiyear performance suite rights owner. The program provides meaningful brand interaction with prospects and aligns Direct Auto Insurance with events, charitable opportunities and experiences audiences would not have otherwise.
Hyundai of Cool Springs
- Increase brand awareness of the dealership in conjunction with the national Hyundai campaign.
- Attain majority share of the Nashville Hyundai sales and service market.
- Create top of mind awareness of the 10 year warranty
- Ultimately increase traffic and sales.
- Strategically reach the target customer base listening to WSIX The BIG 98
- Utilize an effective endorsement campaign with Bobby Bones in morning drive.
- Leverage the “power of Bobby” by airing his creative throughout the day.
- Increase the reach and frequency of the Hyundai of Cool Spring messaging with quarterly targeted Eblasts and TheBIG98.com home page takeovers.
- Hyundai of Cool Springs is currently number one in Hyundai sales in Nashville.
- Search and web traffic have grown significantly.
Dancing Lights of Christmas
Increase the number of vehicles who travel through the holiday lights show.
Client executed a fully integrated, 10 week campaign across all iHeartMedia Nashville stations promoting the attraction. They leveraged multiple assets to reach audiences including on-air and iHeartRadio commercials, digital pre-roll video, run of site digital display ads, mobile display, homepage takeovers, e-newsletters, and endorsements.
Record sales and car counts generated over $750,000 for the season.
Drive Now Auto
- Increase brand awareness of the dealership and special financing plans for credit challenged customers.
- Introduce Tax Max program to the market for down payment assistance.
- Build top of mind awareness of other programs that differentiate Drive Now Auto from other “Buy Here Pay Here” dealerships.
- Ultimately increase lot traffic, phone traffic, website traffic, and sales.
- Utilize a high frequency 15-second Tax Max creative campaign on WUBT-101.1 The Beat and iHeartRadio to strategically target the Drive Now Auto customer base.
- Secure the naming rights of the WUBT Traffic Center with over 85 sponsorship mentions per week plus call to action commercial creative to increase awareness and drive traffic.
- Build incremental reach and frequency through a targeted Eblast to over 50,000 addresses, and digital campaign including 1011theBeat.com home page takeovers and digital display ads driving traffic to the Drive Now Auto website.
- Customer experienced an increase in sales and pace over prior year’s sales.
- Web traffic is up and appointments have increased.
- The first quarter of the campaign produced the largest sales increase of the year and played a pivotal role in the group selling over 25% more vehicles by year end.
Complete Form for Advertising Information
Oops! We could not locate your form.